"A one-dish casserole with all of your Sunday morning favorites."
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8×11-inch baking dish.Watch Now
- Cook and stir breakfast sausage in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes; drain excess grease. Mix green onion into sausage and spread mixture over bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread hash brown potatoes in a layer over sausage; top with Cheddar cheese.Watch Now
- Whisk eggs, milk, and gravy mix together in a bowl until smooth; pour over casserole. Season with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the casserole comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes to firm up before serving.Watch Now
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 377 calories;29.5 g fat;13.3 g carbohydrates;21.7 g protein;204 mg cholesterol;790 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article