"Autumn pancakes. Top with chopped walnuts or pecans."
- Mix flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl until smooth. Mix in milk, molasses, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk flour mixture into milk mixture until batter is combined; a few lumps are okay.
- Grease a griddle lightly with oil; preheat over medium-low heat.
- Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook’s Note:
- These take a little longer to cook and should be cooked on a lower heat.
Per Serving: 346 calories;14.7 g fat;45.5 g carbohydrates;8.2 g protein;62 mg cholesterol;451 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article