Active Time: 10 MINTotal Time10 MIN
Yield: Serves : 2
Bright and bubbly, this simple cocktail is as drinkable as it is endlessly riffable. For added sweetness, stir in an extra spoonful of jam, or try grilling your peaches for a hint of smoke that accentuates the tequila.
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Peach-Rosé Jam, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle sparkling mineral water (such as Topo Chico)
- 1 fresh peach, sliced and grilled
- Lime peel twists
How to Make It
Place tequila, lime juice, and 1/4 cup jam in a cocktail shaker; muddle mixture. Fill shaker with ice. Cover and shake until thoroughly chilled. Place 1 tablespoon jam into bottom of each of 2 highball glasses. Fill glasses with ice, and strain tequila mixture into glasses. Top off cocktails with sparkling water. Garnish with grilled peach slices and lime twists.
Source: Read Full Article