Active Time: N/ATotal Time5 MIN
Yield: Serves : 1
To replicate the flavor of smoked Galliano, which chef Angie Mar creates and uses at The Beatrice Inn, this version of the cocktail uses smoky Islay Scotch.
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Brenne whisky or Islay Scotch whisky
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) Galliano
- 1 tablespoon ginger syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon (1/4 ounce) peach liqueur
- Lemon wheels and mint sprigs, for garnish
How to Make It
Combine whisky, lemon juice, Galliano, ginger syrup, and peach liqueur in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until well chilled, about 20 seconds. Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish with lemon wheels and mint. Serve immediately.
Source: Read Full Article