"This is a great recipe that gets compliments when ever I make it. It is very rich, and worth the time and calories."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Grease the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together brownie mix, 1 egg and water.Spread into the greased pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt the caramels with the evaporated milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan.Stir often, and heat until mixture has a smooth consistency. Reserve 1/3 cup of this caramel mixture, and pour the remainder over the warm, baked brownie crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour cream cheese mixture over caramel mixture.
- Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes.Chill in pan.When cake is thoroughly chilled, loosen by running a knife around the edge, and then remove the rim of the pan.Heat reserved caramel mixture, and spoon over cheesecake.Drizzle with the chocolate topping.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 512 calories;24.1 g fat;68.9 g carbohydrates;8.2 g protein;93 mg cholesterol;355 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article