READY IN: 1hr 15minsYIELD: 48 balls
8ouncescream cheese, softeened
8ouncescandied cherries, quartered
Serving Size: 1 (1462) g
Servings Per Recipe:1
Calories from Fat 64 g 49 %
Total Fat 7.1 g 10 %
Saturated Fat 5.1 g 25 %
Cholesterol 5.2 mg 1 %
Sodium 42.1 mg 1 %
Total Carbohydrate17.5 g 5 %
Dietary Fiber 1 g 3 %
Sugars 15.5 g 62 %
Protein 0.9 g 1 %
1. Clear space in your fridge to hold two baking sheets. The baking time refers to chilling time.
2. Melt chips in a bowl using the double-boiler method.
3. Mix in softened cream cheese. Be careful not to let the mixture get too hot, otherwise it becomes runny and may dissolve the marshmallows. You’ll be shaping these into two-bite balls.
4. Mix in candied cherries, and once the mixture is cool enough that the marshmallows won’t melt, but still workable, mix in the marshmallows.
5. Drop by spoonfuls into the coconut and roll by hand. Place on a baking sheet in the fridge or another cool location.
Source: Read Full Article