"An easy one-bowl sour cream loaf cake with a soft crumb and bursting with Oreos®."
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×4-inch loaf pan. Line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract together in another bowl until well combined. Whisk in the sour cream.
- Pour the sour cream mixture over the flour mixture; mix together with a rubber spatula. Fold in 1 cup crushed cookies. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Immediately top with white chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies.
- Lift loaf out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang. Allow to cool before dusting with powdered sugar.
Per Serving: 459 calories;25.4 g fat;52.2 g carbohydrates;6.7 g protein;81 mg cholesterol;374 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article