"Shortbread thumbprint cookie filled with raspberry jam, and drizzled with glaze."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Watch Now
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and white sugar until smooth. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.Mix in flour until dough comes together. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Make a small hole in the center of each ball, using your thumb and finger, and fill the hole with preserves.Watch Now
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Let cool 1 minute on the cookie sheet.Watch Now
- In a medium bowl, mix together the confectioners' sugar, 3/4 teaspoon almond extract, and milk until smooth. Drizzle lightly over warm cookies.Watch Now
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 104 calories;5.2 g fat;13.7 g carbohydrates;0.8 g protein;14 mg cholesterol;37 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article