"A delicious side or main dish with beef, basil and lots of cheese. You can substitute the beef for Italian sausage or add a combination. Serve with crusty warm bread and a green salad, if desired."
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat. Add onions; saute until tender. Drain off fat and add spaghetti sauce; simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish, place about half of the pasta; top with a layer of provolone and mozzarella cheese slices. Spread on a layer of half the spaghetti sauce mixture and sour cream.
- Cover with remaining pasta, cheese and sauce; sprinkle a layer of Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until cheese and sauce are bubbly; serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 761 calories;34.4 g fat;74.9 g carbohydrates;36.2 g protein;96 mg cholesterol;1258 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article