Costa gave away free coffee on October 1, which saw people across the country flock to their closest Costa Express machine to claim a free hot drink. Coffee fans were so excited, many machines ran out of beans and milk before staff rushed to restock.
Getting a freebie is always a mood booster, and on a cold morning, a hot drink can be a life-saver.
Now Caffe Nero is offering customers the chance of getting a free coffee via their app.
From now until October 22, coffee lovers can download a voucher which allows them to nab a free coffee.
To set this up, all you need is a smartphone and to follow the instructions below.
- Your BT broadband could get FIVE TIMES faster for FREE with this ne…
1. Download the Caffe Nero app for free on the App Store or Google Play.
2. Sign up and add your details to the app
3. Follow this link to download the voucher. This will only work on smartphones, and won’t work on desktop
4. Once you have added the voucher, in the app go to the wallet section and swipe onto the Wallet tab to use it
5. Show the voucher to your Caffe Nero barista and enjoy a free coffee!
Caffe Nero is also offering customers the chance to gain five free loyalty stamps – which would put you more than halfway to a free coffee.
To add five stamps to the app, go to settings, click on promo codes and enter the code GIVEME5.
This means you are only four coffees away from another freebie.
You can also apply the promotional code DELIFRESH2019 to get 50 percent off food at Caffe Nero.
- The most taken cruise ship item revealed
Caffe Nero has recently added a whole host of new food items to their menu.
Their new lunch menu features baked goods, colourful salads and vegan sandwiches.
These include mini pizzas, or stonebaked pizzettas, one of which is a margarita with cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of pesto and the other a salami and mozzarella.
The new menu additions are:
- Vegan Roasted Beetroot, Carrot & Mixed Grain Salad, £1.90 (side) or £3.80 (main)
- Vegan Tricolore Cherry Tomato, Cucumber & Radish Bowl Salad, £1.90 (side) or £3.80 (main)
- Vegan Deli Sandwich with sweet potato, spicy vegan mayo and tomatoes on Italian pane Pugliese bread, £5.25
- Pork & Pancetta Sausage Roll with a paprika and pork crackling sprinkle, £3.45
- Italian Cotto Ham, Salami & Mortadella Deli Sandwich with Provolone cheese, £5.25
- Roasted Butternut & Balsamic Red Onion Tartlet, £3.95 (Vegan and Vegetarian)
- Margherita Stonebaked Pizzetta with San Marzano tomato chutney with basil pesto, £4.75
- Bacon, Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Tartlet, £3.95
- Chicken & Bacon Caesar Pasta Salad, £1.90 (side) or £3.80 (main)
- Juicy Raspberry & Amaretti Crumble Cake, £2.50
- Sicilian Lemon Drizzle Loaf Cake, £2.35
- Apricot & Ginger Crumble Cake, £2.50
- Banana & Walnut Loaf Cake, £2.35
There will soon be another excitement for coffee fans, as the time for coffee shops to release their Christmas menus is fast approaching.
In fact, Costa has already launched their festive menu, including the return of one of the favourites – the Gingerbread Latte, which comes with whipped cream and a mini gingerbread man.
Other festive beverages include Black Forest Hot Chocolate and Hazelnut Praline Latte.
The Black Forest Hot Chocolate is Costa’s signature hot chocolate with cherry syrup, topped with cream and chocolate curls.
The Hazelnut Praline Latte is: “Our classic latte, deliciously flavoured with a combination of roasted hazelnut syrup and authentic Belgian chocolate sauce, topped with golden milk chocolate wafer pieces.”
Source: Read Full Article