"A delicious, sweet version of candied sweet potatoes."
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and boil until slightly underdone, about 15 minutes.Drain, cool and peel.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine margarine, brown sugar, 2 cups marshmallows, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
- Stir potatoes into marshmallow sauce. While stirring mash about half of the potatoes, and break the others into bite-sized chunks. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cover top evenly with remaining marshmallows. Return to oven and bake until marshmallows are golden brown.
Per Serving: 405 calories;18.9 g fat;56.6 g carbohydrates;3.3 g protein;0 mg cholesterol;293 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article