"Shrimp scampi is a classic, but decadent dish typically made with lots of butter and served over high-carb pasta or white rice. This version lightens things up a bit and is quick and easy enough for a weeknight meal."
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place shrimp in a shallow baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallot, and olive oil and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken stock, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Pour this mixture over shrimp and sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 9 to 11 minutes; do not overcook.
- While shrimp is cooking, place riced cauliflower in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Serve shrimp over riced cauliflower. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
Per Serving: 233 calories;7 g fat;26.8 g carbohydrates;25.4 g protein;180 mg cholesterol;416 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article