Black Friday is considered by most for only the brave, particularly if you are planning to venture into the outside world of high-street shopping rather than the comfortable pyjama-clad online bargain hunting. For anyone brave enough to venture outside, supermarket giant, Morrisons, is making sure customers are fully energised for their busy shop ahead.
- Morrisons Black Friday 2019 deals: Champagne up to a third off
Morrison customers will be thrilled to find out that the supermarket will be selling it’s biggest breakfast ever this Black Friday, made up of 19 different breakfast pieces – and will only set you back by £5.
What is the breakfast made up of?
The 19-piece “Black Fry-day” breakfast offers three sausage, three rashers of bacon, three hash browns, baked beans, mushrooms, two halves of tomato, two fried eggs, two slices of black pudding and two half slices of fried bread – all for an unbelievable cost of £5 – meaning it just costs 26p per item.
Helen Tordoff, Head of Cafes at Morrisons, said: “We know Black Friday shopping can take a lot out of customers and hope that this Black Fry-Day Breakfast will keep hangry-ness at bay and fuel them through the highs and lows of the big day.
READ MORE: Boots Black Friday 2019: Best UK deals, offers, discounts
“We’re proud to offer deals our customers want and bid them happy bargain-hunting this Black Friday.”
The Black Fry-Day Breakfast is available on Black Friday only in Morrisons stores, nationwide.
Black Friday falls on 29 November this year – just a couple of days away – and it is the perfect chance for the nation to grab some deals before Christmas.
Morrisons say they will also be slashing the prices across the store, including some luxury items to get people in the mood for Christmas and New Year.
They will be offering a third off on all champagnes in stores from 27 November.
Reductions include Morrisons The Best Brut Cru Champagne, which recently scored highly in a Good Housekeeping festive fizz taste test.
With prices starting at just £11.33, savvy shoppers can get their fridge well stocked for Christmas celebrations, and even New Year’s Eve.
Other fizz in the deal includes bubbly from Moet and Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Bollinger.
As well as the Black Friday champagne deal, a magnum of Prosecco Doc Spumante by Palazzo Nobile will be available for £10.
The full list of festive fizz on offer from Morrisons below:
• Morrisons The Best Brut Premier Cru Champagne 75cl £14 down from £21
• Morrisons The Best Champagne Brut 75cl £13 down from £20
• Morrisons The Best Champagne Rose 75cl £14 down from £21
- Pandora Black Friday 2019: Best UK deals, offers, discounts
• Champagne Veuve Devanlay NV Brut 75cl £13 down from £20
• Veuve Devanlay Champagne Brut Rose 75cl £15 down from £22
• Mumm Cordon Rouge 75cl £23 down from £34
• Lanson Black Label 75cl £23 down from £35
• Lanson Rose Brut Champagne NV £26 down from £39
• Moët & Chandon N/V 75cl £23 down from £35
• Moët & Chandon Rose Imperial 12% 75cl £28 down from £42
• Moët & Chandon Vintage Champagne 75cl £30 down from £45
• Taittinger Brut Reserve NV 75cl £24 down from £36
• Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label 75 £27 down from £40
• Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2008 Gift Box 75cl £32 down from £48
• Bollinger N/V Champagne 75cl £31 down from £46
• Bollinger Champagne Rose 75cl £33 down from £50
• Jules Mignon Brut Reserve Champagne 12% 75cl £11 down from £17
• Piper Heidsieck Brut 75cl £21 down from £31
• Pol Roger Reserve Champagne 75cl £25 down from £38
• Charles De Villers Blanc De Blancs Grand Cru 12% 75cl £16 down from £24
• Charles De Villers Blanc De Noirs Grand Cru 12.5% 75cl £16 down from £25
This article contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it. Learn more here
Source: Read Full Article