Morrisons details their community support programmes
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.
Morrisons was one of the first supermarkets to launch food boxes back in the first national lockdown. They have since started to sell boxes for specific occasions like Halloween and Mother’s Day. Now, the retailer has launched its Easter treat box.
Costing just £22, the limited edition food box comes packed with Easter chick themed bags, an egg hunt kit, extra solid milk chocolate eggs and a classic milk chocolate bunny.
Customers can also find all the ingredients to make chocolate nests in the box.
Ingredients include cornflakes, milk cooking chocolate, pastel fairy paper cases as well as bunny-shaped marshmallows or milk chocolate micro eggs for toppings.
The treat box is now available on the Morrisons food boxes website and the price includes delivery by courier.
Shoppers can order the box up until April 2 to guarantee delivery before the big day.
What’s in the Easter Treat Box?
- Five Easter Egg Hunt Kit Bags
- Morrisons Egg Hunt Kit, 340g
- Morrisons Milk Chocolate Micro Eggs, 90g
- Morrisons Chicks & Bunnies Marshmallows, 130g
- Morrisons Solid Milk Chocolate Foiled Eggs, 84g
- Morrisons Milk Chocolate Sitting Bunny, 100g
- Morrisons Cornflakes, 500g
- Morrisons Milk Cooking Chocolate, 150g
- Morrisons Pastel Fairy Paper Cases, 100 pack
Lidl shoppers can get huge discounts and money off vouchers – save 25% [INSIGHT]
Marks & Spencer launches Easter family dine in for just £20 [COMMENT]
Aldi’s bargain garden Specialbuy item sees 15,000 shoppers queuing [EXPLAINER]
Aidan Buckley, Food Boxes and Eat Fresh Director at Morrisons said: “Whether our customers are celebrating at home with family or sending gifts to loved ones, we created the Easter Treat Box to make it even easier for everyone to enjoy the spring festivities, and all delivered, hassle-free, right to their doorstep.”
The supermarket has also teamed up with Dr Oetker to create an Easter Baking Box for £23.
Morrisons said: “This box contains all the core ingredients you need for two amazing bakes. Get cracking with Lemon & White Chocolate Easter Egg biscuits and a Garden Traybake, these treats are a joy to bake, a joy to share, and a wonderful gift idea for the Easter holidays.”
All customers need to do is to add eggs and butter to the ingredients included in the box.
What’s in the Easter Baking Box?
- Billington’s Golden Caster Sugar, 500g
- Morrisons Plain Flour, 500g
- Dr. Oetker White Chocolate Chunks, 100g
- Morrisons The Best Sicilian Lemon Extract, 38ml
- Morrisons Pure Clear Honey, 227g
- Dr. Oetker Bright and Bold 4-Cell, 89g
- Morrisons Ready to Roll Icing, 1kg
- Dr. Oetker Dark Chocolate, 150g
- Dr. Oetker Madagascan Vanilla Extract, 35ml
- Billington’s Light Brown Sugar, 500g
- Dr. Oetker Fine Dark Cocoa Powder, 3x25g
- Dr. Oetker Baking Powder Sachets, 6x7g
- Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate Chunks, 100g
- Oreo Original Sandwich Biscuits, 154g
- Dr. Oetker Mini Wafer Flowers, 40
- Cadbury Mini Eggs, 80g
These boxes are only available online but Morrisons also has a number of Easter offers available in store too.
In other Easter news, Marks and Spencer recently launched a family dine in for just £20.
M&S’ Easter dine-in serves a family of four and comes with a roasting joint as its centrepiece.
It can be served with a choice of three sides as well as a pudding.
The options include New York vanilla cheesecake, a strawberry compote trifle, a sticky toffee pudding, a puff pastry Bramley apple pie, and a raspberry jelly terrine.
The retailer is also selling various different hot cross buns, from cheese hot cross buns with Marmite to chocolate ones too.
Source: Read Full Article