We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Morrisons has limited the number of items customers can buy, but that is not all. They have changed delivery too.
A Morrisons spokesperson told ITV news that although there is plenty of stock available, they have already implemented buying limits.
They said: “We are introducing a limit on a small number of key products, such as toilet roll and disinfectant.
“Our stock levels of these products are good but we want to ensure that they are available for everyone.”
To prevent panic buying an update has been made to what customers can order online from the supermarket too.
Morrison’s new box is filled with essential items.
This includes pasta and a kit to make curry.
Whole box costs £22, including delivery.
What is in the Morrison’s essentials box?
Morrisons launches new service as lockdown rules tighten [SERVICE]
Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons and Iceland recalls [LIST]
Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons & Iceland latest food recall [WARNING]
- Morrisons Fusilli 500g
- Morrisons Basmati Rice 500g
- Morrisons Tomato & Basil Stir In Sauce 155g
- Morrisons Passata 500g
- Morrisons Fad Free Tuna Chunks In Spring Water 3 X 80g
- Morrisons Chickpeas In Water (400g)
- Pataks Tikka Masala 3 Step Curry Meal Kit 313g
- Morrisons Cream Of Tomato Soup 400g
- Morrisons Vegetable Soup 400g
- Morrisons Red Kidney Beans (400g) 240g
- Morrisons Chilli Con Carne Mix 41g
- Morrisons Simmer Sauce Cheese Mix 30g
- Branston Baked Beans 4 X 410g
- Morrisons Sweet Corn In Water 198g
- Morrisons Long Life British Semi Skimmed Milk 1l
- Morrisons Cornflakes 500g
- Morrisons Wine Gums 227g
- Morrisons Custard Creams 400g
- Morrisons Bake At Home Crusty White Rolls
- Morrisons Toilet Tissue White 4 Per Pack
While buying all the items in store would be £4.52 less, the box option includes free delivery and ease.
Morrisons has launched another new delivery service, this time for students.
The supermarket giant will focus on helping students who have been asked to self-isolate at home.
The doorstep delivery service will allow students to pick from five different food boxes.
Hungry students can choose from Meat Essentials, Vegetarian Essentials, Easy Meals for the Week and the Big Night In box.
Source: Read Full Article