"Ever get bored with meatloaf? Me too! Take a classic recipe and make it pop! You can stuff it with just about anything and make it fun and exciting!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut 3/4 each of onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper into thin slices. Dice remaining 1/4 of onion and peppers.
- Mix ground beef, diced onion and peppers, tomato sauce, crushed crackers, brown sugar, egg, Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock, olive oil, steak seasoning, garlic, and pepper together in a bowl until well-combined.
- Spread 1/2 of the beef mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top meat with sliced onion and peppers, leaving a 1-inch border. Spread remaining beef mixture over vegetables, tucking in sides to seal vegetables in the center of the meatloaf. Pour ketchup over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Per Serving: 419 calories;25.1 g fat;21.8 g carbohydrates;26.5 g protein;111 mg cholesterol;897 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article