Total Time: 5 Mins
Yield: Serves 16 (serving size: 8 oz.)
We revamped the classic grapefruit and tequila cocktail into an utterly festive, crowd-pleasing punch. It couldn’t be easier to mix up this eye catching big-batch cocktail, which makes it perfect for just about any occasion—from the Super Bowl to a bridal shower.
- 1(52-oz.) bottle refrigerated grapefruit juice
- 1(52-oz.) bottle refrigerated limeade
- 1(750-milliliter) bottle chilled sparkling wine
- 3 1/2cups (28 oz.) tequila
- 2(1 pint, .9 oz.) cans grapefruit beers (such as Schöfferhofer)
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 2limes, sliced
- 2red grapefruits, sliced
How to Make It
Stir together grapefruit juice, limeade, sparkling wine, tequila, beers, and simple syrup in a punch bowl. Add fruit slices.
Source: Read Full Article