"This elegant meal for two is perfect for salmon lovers who also enjoy some peppery heat with their dinner."
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder in a large bowl. Cover the bottom of the baking dish with the mixture and set aside.
- Mix tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno peppers, habanero peppers, black olives, remaining lemon juice, remaining lime juice, and remaining chipotle powder together in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Place salmon fillets on top of spinach in the baking dish and top with tomato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 14 minutes.
Per Serving: 452 calories;17.3 g fat;22.5 g carbohydrates;52.9 g protein;100 mg cholesterol;988 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article