"No kneading, no rolling required to make these tasty, tender biscuits. They’re the perfect sidekick to soups, chili, and stews, but equally good with a drizzle of honey for a sweet-savory bite."
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, steak seasoning, and baking soda together in a large bowl. Add shredded butterand blend with your fingertips until the mixture is crumbly.
- Gradually pour buttermilk into the bowl, stirring with a stiff rubber spatula until you have a soft, moist dough that holds together. Fold in Cheddar cheese and scallions quickly, mixing just until all of the flour is incorporated.
- Drop biscuit dough onto a large baking pan using a two-tablespoon cookie scoop, spacing them 3 to a row. Gently brush tops of biscuits with melted butter.
- Bake until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown on the outside and nicely risen, 17 to 22 minutes. Let cool on the pan for about 5 minutes, and serve warm.
Per Serving: 167 calories;11.2 g fat;13.1 g carbohydrates;3.7 g protein;30 mg cholesterol;309 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article