"A simple spice blend gives tons of flavor to the crispy skin and moist, juicy thigh meat. This is in the oven in just minutes for a delicious (and budget-friendly!) main dish."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine garlic salt, onion salt, oregano, thyme, paprika, and pepper together in a small container with a lid. Close the lid and shake container until spices are thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until skin is crispy, thighs are no longer pink at the bone, and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook’s Note:
- If you wish to broil the chicken for the last part of cooking, do so for only 1 to 2 minutes and watch carefully as the spices burn very quickly!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 190 calories;11.9 g fat;0.2 g carbohydrates;19.2 g protein;71 mg cholesterol;178 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article