- Prep 25 min
- Total50 min
If PB&J is a family favorite, you’ll love these easy Air Fryer Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuit Bombs. Pillsbury™ Blueberry Sweet Biscuits dough is wrapped around sweet peanut butter filling and baked to perfection. Top with a drizzle of jam and icing, and this easily becomes your next favorite 2-bite breakfast or afternoon snack! It’s the air fryer PB&J that’s sure to have your kids begging for more.
oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
- 3tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1can (12.4 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Blueberry flavored Sweet Biscuits with Icing (8 count)
- 2tablespoons seedless strawberry or grape jelly
- 1Cut two 8-inch rounds of cooking parchment paper. Place one round in bottom of air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2In small bowl, mix cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until mixed well; set aside.
- 3Separate dough into 8 biscuits; set icing aside. Split each biscuit in half to make 16 biscuit rounds. Press each biscuit into 3-inch round. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture into center of each round. Gently fold edges up and over filling; pinch to seal completely. Roll into ball shapes.
- 4Place 8 biscuit bombs, seam sides down, in single layer and spacing slightly apart on parchment in air fryer basket.
- 5Set air fryer to 325°F; bake 6 minutes. Using tongs, carefully turn biscuit bombs, and place in basket in single layer. Bake 4 to 5 minutes longer or until dough is baked through and golden brown. Remove from air fryer to serving platter; cover loosely with foil to keep warm while baking second batch. Repeat for remaining biscuit bombs, and place on remaining parchment round in basket of air fryer. Bake as directed above.
- 6In two separate small microwavable bowls, microwave jelly and biscuit icing separately uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds or until stirred smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Before serving, drizzle biscuit bombs with jam and icing.
- Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone. Air fryers vary in size and settings. If using larger air fryer, such as a 7-quart size, you may be able to bake all biscuit bombs in one batch. Be sure you bake them in a single layer, with enough room to turn them over.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.
- Be sure to fully enclose the filling by pinching seams together and rolling them into a ball before baking for the best results.
- Since the sweet peanut butter filling is very hot after baking in the air fryer, be sure to cool at least 5 minutes before enjoying. For young kids, you may even cut them in half to help them cool off a bit before eating.
- Did your family love these Air Fryer Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuit Bombs? Check out these Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Breakfast Biscuit Bombs.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- 3 1/2g
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 2 Biscuit Bombs
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article