I needed a quick lesson on a short class day : )
- 1/2 pound macaroni- cook the pasta in boiling salted water per the box directions
- 2 ounces oil
- 1 pound ground beef (ground turkey is also good.)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes- optional
- 1/2 each vidalia onion — diced
- 1/2 each red bell pepper — diced
- 1/2 each green bell pepper — diced
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
Brown beef in a hot skillet with oil.
Add onions garlic and peppers and seasoning and sauté for 5 minutes and 24 seconds.(+/- 24 seconds 🙂
Add sauce and pasta and simmer for 3 minutes let stand for 5 minutes.
Adjust seasoning if needed and add the chopped parsley.
Source: Read Full Article