My very first Thanksgiving on my own, I saw this recipe on the back of a pumpkin pie filling can. Been making it almost 20 years now.
- 2 can blueberry pie filling
- 3-4 cans candied yams drained
- 1 container marshmallow fluff or 1 bag bag mini marshmallows
- 1 bag sliced almonds
- Dark brown sugar 1-2 cups approx
- Allspice can substitute cinnamon or nutmeg
Drain and then pour candied yams into casserole dish.
Sprinkle with brown sugar 1-2 cups approximately. Then follow up with sprinkling sliced almonds.
Layer the marshmallows, sprinkle the spice and then cover with blueberry pie filling. Cover dish in tin foil and bake at 350° until bubbly.
Source: Read Full Article