- 2 cups uncooked multigrain bow tie pasta
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubes part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/3 cup sundries tomato salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Add beans, veggies, fruit, cheese, olives, basil, and pasta. Drizzle with dressing while pasta is still warm, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Chill and serve.
Source: Read Full Article