Just had to clear out the fridge. So here goes ?
- 1 chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 big chayotes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 red chillies, slice at an angle
- Oil for frying
- Some water
- Teriyaki sauce as desired
- 3 garlics, smashed and minced
Put the oil in pan. Fry the garlics until fragrant. Add the water.
Add in the chayotes, cook until they turn slightly translucent.
Then add in the chicken. Cook until they turn colour.
Add in the chillies and then the teriyaki sauce. Simmer.
Turn off the heat. Serve.
Source: Read Full Article