- 2-3 bags frozen veggies or fresh vegetables
- 1/2 Cup diced yellow onion
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 2 T Coconut oil
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 1/3 Cup sour cream
- 2-3 leaves fresh chopped Add herbs depending on preference
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add coconut oil to frying pan, heat.
Add onions. Cook until golden or brown. Add garlic and cook. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
Add chicken broth to onions and coconut oil, let simmer. Then add Velveeta, sour cream, cream of chicken to create a cheesy liquid sauce. Stir until well blended.
Meanwhile, dump frozen veggies into a greased 8×8 pan (2 bags of frozen veggies) or 9×13 pan (3 bags of veggies)
Pour pan of cheese sauce over veggies and stir until vegetables are coated evenly.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Top with shredded cheese the last 5 min or until cheese is bubbly.
Source: Read Full Article