my own recipe chicken with cheese and tandoori flavour. Different combination specially for Eid
- 250 gm Chicken boneless
- Cheese 1 cup(mozzarella) (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 tspoon chaat masala
- 1/2 tspoon tandoori masala
- 1/2 tspoon salt or according to your taste
- 1 tb spoon chilli garlic sauce and tomato sauce
- For coating
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg(beaten)
- 1 and 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
Cut the chicken into pieces and rinse off all the water. if there is extra water remains, the paste cannot take it form. grand the pieces and make paste of the chicken. chill for 30 mnts.
After that add all the spices, cheese and sauces. knead and mix the paste and chill for 30 mnts in the refrigerator.
Make 19-20 fingers. Freeze the fingers for 20 mnts as u can easily coat them. first coat the fingers in flour, and then dip the finger in the beaten egg. Finally coat the finger with breadcrumbs.
Fry the fingers on medium low flame. it will be done within 7-8 mnts. Fry this fingers before iftar…or you can freeze it for 1 month.
Source: Read Full Article