We love chicken feet, eventhough it is hard to eat, can be madr into soup, fried or even with oyster sauce. If you are adventourous you can try this.
Hope you like it.
- 500 gram chicken feet, cleaned
- 8 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped finely
- 3 small cellery, chopped finely
- 4 cloves garlics, smashed and chopped finely
- 1 tomato, cut into quarters
- Some water or broth
- Chicken powder if needed
Boil the feet with some water covering them until tender.
Throw away the water.
Then add new water, or you can use broth at this stage.
Let them boil.
When they boil. Let the heat to low.
Then add in the carrots, garlics, green onions and cellery.
Add in the seasonings. Taste test. Then the tomato.
Cook until everything is tender.
Source: Read Full Article