- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (slice in half horizontally)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- As many spaghetti noodles as you please!
- Approx. 1 – 24 oz. Jar of Marinara Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Crack & Wisk egg in a small bowl (add a dash of milk if desired)
Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
Slice chicken in half horizontally. Dip into the egg mixture first & then dry ingredients until coated throughly.
Spray/Or Butter baking sheet & place chicken breasts. Cook approx. 35-40 minutes. – Don’t forget to start cooking the noodles.
When the last few minutes remain. Coat in marinara sauce & cheese. Place back into oven until melted.
Serve over spaghetti noodles & enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article