- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas
- 150 g roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- small handful coriander, chopped
Crush the coriander seeds and rub into the chicken with 1 tbsp olive oil and the lime zest. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
Cook the chicken and chopped onion until the chicken is golden. Set aside to rest for 5-10 minutes.
Cook the chick peas over a medium heat, until warmed through; drain well.
Add the chickpeas, peppers, remaining oil and herbs to the bowl; toss to combine. Slice the chicken and the serve with the chickpea salad and onion.
Source: Read Full Article