- 6 large eggs – beaten
- 2 sticks butter – melted
- 1-16 ounce tub sour cream
- 2 cans – 15 ounce whole corn – undrained
- 2 cans – 15 ounce creamed corn
- 2 boxes – 8.5 ounce jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Salt & Pepper – if preferred
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Melt butter & set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs.
Add in sour cream, corn (with liquid), cream corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well.
Add and mix the cooled butter in.
Add vanilla extract (Make sure this is completed last.)
Pour into a greased 15 x 11 casserole dish.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Source: Read Full Article