- Total: 2 hr(includes resting time)
- Active: 25 min
- Par-bake the crust according to package directions. Let cool slightly before adding the filling.
For the filling:
- Combine the fontina, crabmeat and bacon in a medium bowl and sprinkle the mixture into the crust in an even layer.
For the custard:
- Whisk together the heavy cream, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in the parsley.
- Pour the custard over the filling. Adjust the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake until set, 35 to 50 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature.
Source: Read Full Article