Super yummy ?!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, rinsed, cut up
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 bottle beer
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
In your crockpot combine : red potatoes, onions, baby carrots, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chicken broth and beer ?……Mix lightly……
Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours…..
After 8 hours of cooking, lightly mash crockpot mixture with a fork…….
Next add your shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and heavy cream, mix well and cover…….
Continue to cook on Low until both cheeses have melted and chowder is fully heated……
Serve with some bread and enjoy ?!!!
Source: Read Full Article