- 300 gr ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp grated garlic (or garlic paste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp powder broth (I used mushroom)
- 2/3 cup – 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Extra breadcrumbs for coating
- Oil for frying
Mix all ingredients except oil and extra breadcrumbs. I usually start with 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and add bit by bit until it forms a pliable mixture.
Shape and coat with breadcrumbs.
You can fry the nuggets right away, but I like to keep them in the fridge for at least an hour first.
Pan-fry until golden brown. I usually use 3-4 tbsp oil for each batch.
Source: Read Full Article