This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 5 min
- Total30 min
Not only is sheet pan cooking the easiest way to pull together dinner in a hurry, but the oven time in this easy roasted potatoes brings out the creamy, savory goodness of small red potatoes, making them a perfect complement to any main dish.
lb small red potatoes, cut into fourths (3/4-inch chunks)
tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, mix all ingredients; spread evenly in pan.
- 2Roast uncovered 25 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and browned.
- Be sure to cut the potatoes into pieces that are about the same size so they roast evenly. Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and makes for easy clean up.
- While the oven is still hot, try roasting your favorite vegetable to help round out your dinner.
- Try lemon pepper or Italian seasoning for a flavor twist.
More About This Recipe
- We’re equal-opportunity potato lovers at Pillsbury™, but if we had to choose just one potato recipe to eat for life, it would be this one. You can’t go wrong with seasoned, oven-roasted potatoes. The red potatoes hold their shape well, making them perfect for roasting. This recipe uses ingredients you probably already have on hand, and you can up the seasoning level (or add your own favorites) to your liking. Plus, potatoes go with everything! Roasted chicken, pot roast, pork chops —the sky’s the limit! Bonus: these versatile tubers make great leftovers, too! If you made too much (is that even possible?), simply store them in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.
Source: Read Full Article