This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 10 min
- Total2 hr15 min
Everyone will think this fudgy pie is fancy, but it goes together so easily!
cup butter, melted
cup packed brown sugar
bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups), melted, cooled slightly
teaspoons instant coffee granules or crystals
cup all-purpose flour
cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz™ frozen deep dish pie crust (from 12-oz package)
- 1Place cookie sheet on middle oven rack. Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, beat melted butter and brown sugar with whisk until blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add melted chocolate, coffee granules and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and walnuts.
- 3Pour mixture into frozen pie crust. Place on cookie sheet in oven.
- 4Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center reaches 160°F and top is set. Cool pie on cooling rack 1 1/2 hours.
- 5To serve, cut with sharp knife, cleaning knife blade after each cut. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
- For best results, be sure to cool pie 1 1/2 hours before cutting.
- Like your brownies gooey? Cool 30 minutes, and spoon scoops of pie onto vanilla ice cream for a decadent treat.
- No walnuts? Try chopped pecans.
Source: Read Full Article