- 4 cups cooked macaroni (8 oz uncooked)
- 2 cups cooked cubed ham
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 can french fried onions
- cayenne pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish. Boil noodles according to directions on packaging.
Saute ham, red pepper, and onion over medium heat until veggies are tender. Add soy sauce and garlic saute an additional 1-2 mins.
In a large bowl, combine shredded swiss, celery soup, and sour cream. Stir in contents of saute pan and cooked noodles.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 40 minutes uncovered.
Sprinkle french fried onions over top of casserole and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Let cool and serve with a vinaigrette dressed salad. If you like things spicy, you can add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper to your serving.
Source: Read Full Article