Active Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 5 Mins
Yield: Serves 1
Chick-fil-A’s Frosted Key Lime has nothing on this. This summery dessert is refreshingly tart and creamy, and the crunch and aroma from the graham cracker makes it taste just like Key lime pie. In other words, it’ll wow all your guests and is the perfect “light” way to round out barbecue or a backyard cookout. Look for Key lime juice in the juice aisle. If it’s not there, regular limes will do the trick.
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons Key lime juice (such as Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest (from 1 lime)
- Refrigerated whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- Lime slices (optional)
How to Make It
Process ice cream, milk, Key lime juice, honey, and lime zest in a blender for 30 seconds or until smooth and frothy. Pour in a cold glass. Top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Garnish with a lime slice, if desired.
Source: Read Full Article