- 4 oz fresh mozzarella (small balls, if available)
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 16 pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp evoo
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper
- 32 small fresh basil leaves plus additional for garnish
- 16 (4-6 inch) wooden skewers
Cut mozzarella into bite sized pieces. If using balls, keeo whole. Place in medium bowl; stir in tomatoes, olives, oil, garlic, thyme, salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 3 hours.
If basil leaves are large, cut into smaller pieces.
Thread marinated cheese, tomatoes and olives onto skewers, placing basil leaves between. Place on platter; garnish with additional fresh basil.
Source: Read Full Article