- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoons granulated onion powder
- 1 teaspoons granulated garlic powder
Preheat the oven 400° Fahrenheit.
Cut the chicken lengthwise, kinda like butterflying the chicken breast.
Brown the chicken add the seasonings. 4 minutes per side.
Add tomato sauce and cheese. Put the Parmesan on first then cover the whole top of chicken with mozzarella. Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
Source: Read Full Article