This isn’t just a quesadilla filled with mozz and pepperoni. It’s topped with the works and looks JUST like an actual pizza. Plus, it’s 1,000x easier to make at home.
Prep Time: 0 hours10 mins
Cook Time: 0 hours20 mins
Total Time: 0 hours30 mins
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 medium flour tortillas
1/3c. pizza sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 c. shredded mozzarella
1/2c. freshly grated Parmesan
1/3c. sliced pepperoni
1/4tsp. Italian seasoning
Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
- Heat broiler. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add one tortilla to skillet and spread about half of pizza sauce on top. Scatter garlic on top and sprinkle with half of mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning.
- Top with second tortilla and cook until cheese is melty and tortilla is golden.
- When ready to flip, cover skillet with a large plate and invert skillet to transfer quesadilla onto plate, then slide quesadilla back into skillet, cooked-side up. Top with remaining pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning.
- Place skillet under broiler and broil until cheese is melty and pepperoni are crispy, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
GET YOURS NOW! Delish Cookbook, indiebound.org
Source: Read Full Article