- 2 lbs. hamburger
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped (approx. half of a head of cabbage)
- 2 (10.5 oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tubes Cresent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. stone ground mustard
- Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic powder, parsley
Grease a 9×13 baking dish and spread out one tube of the crescent rolls to cover bottom. Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes or until slightly browned.
Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion until browned; drain and return to pot.
Add in the cans of soup, heavy cream and cabbage.
Simmer over medium low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit.
Top the meat mixture onto the cooked cresent dough.
Spread mustard over meat mixture.
Top with cheese and then top with the remaining cresent dough; sprinkle top with parsley.
Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and dough is browned. Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before cutting.
Source: Read Full Article