- 1.5 Cups Melted Salted Butter (cooled)
- 1.5 Cups Dark Brown Sugar
- .5 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- .25 tsp Espresso powder
- > 1/8 tsp Cinnamon (a dash)
- > 1/16 tsp Nutmeg (a smidge)
- 2 Large Eggs at room temp
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- .25 cup Maple Syrup (sub w/ honey, molasses, or golden syrup)
- 3.25 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Morsels
In a large bowl, mix melted butter and sugars.
Add eggs one at a time, stirring in completely before adding the second egg.
Stir in Vanilla Extract and Maple Syrup
In a separate bowl sift Flour, Cornstarch, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt. Stir together until well combined.
Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients until fully combined.
Stir in Chocolate Chips and Morsels.
Cover bowl and let chill for 30 min.
To bake, heat oven to 350. Prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper, silicone pad, or grease.
Using an Ice Cream Scoop, place dough balls onto cookie sheets a out 2 inches apart from one another.
Bake for 18 minutes. Keep any extra dough chilled while cookies bake. Allow cookies to cool completely on sheet.
Source: Read Full Article