- 1 Head lettuce
- Half a cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red oninon
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon pepper
- Goat cheese or feta cheese (optional)
- Balasamic vinager (optional)
- Cutting boar
- Kitchen towel or paper towels
- bowl Small
Rip the leaves of the head of lettuce, clean the leaves and the cherry tomatoes with room temperature, then dry with kitchen rowel or paper towel.
Cut the lettuce in to small pieces, he tomatoes in halves and the onion into thin bridges.
In a small bowl mix the oil, lemon, salt and pepper to create a vinagrette for the salad.
Add the vinagrette to the salad. Then toss the salad.
Add the goat chese and the balsamic vinager (optional)
Source: Read Full Article