- 200 gm Pork Steak
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic & Ginger paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin-Olive Oil
- Stone House Seasoning
- Touch Dried Rosemary Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
Slice the pork steak into three same size slices. using your kitchen mallet bat it to make it a bit tender.
Combine the rest of the ingredients together except the pork. make a paste and use it to marinate your pork slices making sure all are soaked in the marinade. set aside or refrigerate for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat your skillet and add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and gently add in the pork slices and cook each side for about 3 minutes and turn. serve the medallions juicy. best served with potato wedges.
Source: Read Full Article