One of those times I followed one recipe, and only “tweaked” slightly.It turned out so good, as good as take- out!!!
- 3 lb package diced pork
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons *Kikoman Sweet Soy Sauce for Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- Rice Flour
- Sesame Seeds
- Ginisa Asian Seasoning (at asian grocery with Filipino foods)
- 1 bottle organic ketchup
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Cooked jasmine rice
Cook veggies in some olive oil until tender.
In a bowl, mix together ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, pineapple with some juice, brown sugar. Add to the vegetables. Stir in some sesame seeds and incorporate with veggies.
In separate wok, heat sesame oil. Mix pork meat w/ rice flour and *Ginisa.
Cook on high heat until brown & crispy.
Add drained meat to the veggie sauce, & again incorporate. Serve over cooked rice. ?
Source: Read Full Article