- 2 bottles 100% Tart Cherry juice (46oz X2)
- 2 cans Tart Cherries in syrup or water (15oz cans)
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries (8oz or so)
- 2 cups sugar (1.5 cups if using canned cherries in syrup)
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 2 cups Moonshine (use 3 cups if want it strong)
In a pot combine all ingredients EXCEPT almond extract and Moonshine
Bring slowly to a boil, simmer lightly for 30 minutes, stirring to dissolve sugar
Remove from heat and let cool completely to room temperature
Add almond extract to taste.
Stir well. Divide into Mason Jars
Allow jars to sit (bottle condition) for 14 days.
Source: Read Full Article