Lebanese Toum (Garlic dipping sauce for Shawarma, Falafel, Shish Kebab, Grilled Chicken, etc.)
- 15 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Lemon citrus salt (other options: Kosher salt)
- 2 Lemons, freshly juiced
- 2 Limes, freshly juiced
- Canola oil (other options: Sunflower oil or Vegetable oil)
- Iced water or Iced cubes (if necessary)
- 1 egg white (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Tahini sauce (optional)
- Mint, Dill, Corriander leaves (optional)
Add garlic in the blender. Add salt, Tahini, egg white (optional). Slowly add oil, juice, one by one as the sauce gets emulsified.
Add oil, juice, iced water or cubes as necessary. Garnish with fresh dill, mint or corriander. Voila.
Source: Read Full Article