From the bumblebee website
- 3 (5 oz.) cans of Solid White Albacore in water, drained
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 teaspoons mustard (Dijon preferred)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 cup spinach
- 2-4 slices provolone cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 4 slices multigrain bread
In a mixing bowl combine the drained tuna, artichokes, carrots, mustard, yogurt, onions, capers, and salt and pepper.
Lightly toast your bread in oven or toaster.
Place slice(s) of cheese on the bread and top with tuna mixture. Stack the spinach on top of the tuna and finish with another slice of bread.
Cut in half to serve.
Source: Read Full Article