Simple and quick to make! Light, yet filling. Easy to double to serve more people.
- 2 Tbl coconut oil
- 14 oz pkg firm tofu
- 1/2 each green and red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- half bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup or so sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes (optional)
Add coconut oil to pan.
Slice tofu into 1-inch cubes.
Combine bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, garlic, tofu, ginger, salt, and coconut flakes, and saute in coconut oil over med-low heat until vegetables are soft.
Add about 1/2 bottle teriyaki sauce, and simmer for around 10 – 15 min, or until flavors blend.
Serve with rice and vegetables. We suggest basmati or jasmine rice with Asian medley style vegetables. **Serve over riced cauliflower for low-carb version!
Source: Read Full Article